3M™ Silver Grinding Wheels 10/Pack
3M™ Silver Grinding Wheels represent a new class of abrasives – powered by the legendary speed and long life of 3M precision-shaped grain. They are an ideal choice for applications like weld removal, beveling, edge chamfering and more – offering a faster cut and longer life than aluminum oxide and alumina zirconia.
Conventional ceramic abrasive grain tends to "plow" through the metal, causing heat to build up in the workpiece and the abrasive—resulting in a slower cut and a shorter disc life.
3M precision-shaped grain uses 3M microreplication technology to form sharp peaks that easily “slice” through metal—cutting cooler, faster and lasting longer than conventional abrasive grain.
- Designed for grinding all types of ferrous metals, stainless steels and alloy steels
- Optimized for use on carbon steel and stainless steel
- 3M Precision-Shaped Ceramic Grain slices fast and cool - no plowing
- High-performing and durable
- Offers longer life and faster cut than aluminum oxide, alumina zirconia and other ceramic abrasives
- For safety, always use on a tool with an approved guard, as per ANSI B7.1
- Grinding discs are depressed center type
- 7/8" arbor bore
- 1/4" thickness
- Select diameter - 4.5", 5", 6", 7" or 9"
- Select Quantity - preferred pricing for increased quantity