Siegmund System 16 47" x 47" (1.2 x 1.2 m) Welding Fixture Table - Extreme 8.7 Series
- Unit Price
System 16 Professional Extreme 8.7 series welding table with horizontal / vertical hole arrangement in a 50 mm grid on the table top and a row of holes on the sides. The diameter of the bore holes is 16 mm, the thickness of the material approx. 11,5-13 mm. It is manufactured in Germany of high quality tool steel. Grid lines with a spacing of 50 mm simplify the set-up of your. Extreme 8.7 series is well suited for working with extremely heavy components.
By equipping the welding tables with a diagonal grid the clamping options are nearly doubled.
*Plasma Nitrated and BAR-Coated for protection from rust and weld spatter.
1. Material thickness - 11,5 – 13 mm
2. Material - Through-hardened tool steel X8.7, plasma nitrided and BAR-coated
Vickers hardness grade:
Surface hardness: approx. 450 – 850
Basic hardness: approx. 280 – 340
3. Data - Borehole spacing 50 mm, Grid element spacing 50 mm
4. Table side panel - 100 mm high
* The four side faces are still constructed from our standard, high quality S355J2+N Steel to provide the ideal balance of properties for performance, durability, and cost.
5. Elaborate Radiuses
6. System borehole - Ø 16 mm
Radius R2 for boreholes on the table surface:
7. Ribbing - Multiple ribbing on the underside for maximum stability and precision
8. Table Legs - Square pipe 70x70 mm
9. Bearing load
Bearing load per leg max 1,000 kg
Maximum recommended static overall load:
with 4 legs = 2,000 kg
based on even load distribution.
*Oversized item, does not qualify for free shipping. Contact us for shipping quote - firstname.lastname@example.org