- Item(s) must be in original packaging, unused, undamaged and in sellable condition. Please note all shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- All returned merchandise must be in original factory carton, including all packaging materials, manuals and all accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or the original manufacturer's packaging.
- Any items returned without a written "Return Merchandise Authorization" will be refused.
- Any items returned not in brand new, sellable condition are subject to a restocking fee or refusal, this includes returns that have altered packaging.
- Please note, shipping charges are not refundable. Shipping cost will be deducted on return orders where free shipping promotion was selected.
- Customers are responsible for the safe return of their merchandise. If their items are lost or damaged in transit back to Canada Welding Supply, the customer will be liable for the damage. We encourage you to purchase shipping insurance with the courier on high value items to avoid additional costs.
Once received, please allow our team 3-5 business days to process your return.
You will be contacted via e-mail with your refund confirmation or if there are any updates.
The length of time it takes for the funds to show back on your original method of payment will vary depending on your financial institution, but can typically take up to 7 business days.
What if my order is damaged in transit?
Visible freight damage to all packages must be refused and Canada Welding Supply must be contacted immediately. Deliveries made by common carrier (LTL freight) must be inspected both outside AND inside. Please check your machine thoroughly and refuse the delivery if there is any damage.
Canada Welding Supply will not replace, issue credit, or accept return of any damaged machine delivered by common carrier (LTL) once it has been signed for and accepted. Accepting a freight/LTL delivery will be considered full acceptance of the equipment in the condition in which it was received.
Internal/concealed damage to a package delivered by Canada Post/Canpar, UPS, FedEx, etc (small package delivery, less than 80 lbs) must be reported to Canada Welding Supply immediately upon receipt. Please email images of your damaged product and packaging to email@example.com.
If the customer has purchased Shipping Insurance, Canada Welding Supply will open a claim for a speedy refund or replacement order.