Lincoln Electric Ranger® 305 G Engine Driven Welder (Kohler®)
- Unit Price
A Welder for All Seasons
Make the Ranger 305 G your portable welding station - general stick and downhill pipe, Touch Start™ TIG, MIG, and flux-cored wire capability. The 9,500 watt continuous single-phase AC generator powers motors starting, tools and inverter welders for extended range and process capability.
Kohler® Gasoline Engine
· 23 HP carburetor engine.
· Electric fuel pump to avoid vapor lock at high altitude operation.
· Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire and MIG (CO2 and mixed gas).
· Only compact gasoline welder in North America rated at 29V for 300 amps of stick or CV welding.
· CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.
Digital Weld Meters
· Digital weld meters for amps and volts makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
Superior Arc Performance
· Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® - provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and optimal bead appearance.
Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power for Motor Starting
· 10,500 watts peak.
· 9,500 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Electric Invertec® inverter welder. Also use for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
· AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
Skewed Rotor Design
· Skewed rotor design provides AC power suitable for operating Lincoln Electric inverter power sources. Lincoln Electric was the first in the welding industry with this feature.
· Welding and AC Generator Outputs rated at 104ºF (40ºC).
Freight charges extra, contact us at email@example.com for a freight quote.