Announcement from our Owners:
As the pandemic continues to shift how we work, we ask for your patience and kindness as our team works safely to process your orders as quickly as possible.
We recommend starting your holiday shopping sooner than later to avoid postal service delays caused by the global pandemic. Our hope is that by starting earlier, we're not just helping you and your family have a smooth and joyful December, but we are also supporting our couriers and their wellness as they work around the clock to deliver your packages.
Please note that shipping delivery times are no longer guaranteed as our couriers #1 mission is to deliver parcels safely, without overburdening their team. This may take a little bit more time than usual. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team: email@example.com.
Our warehouse will be closed, and orders won't be processed for shipping between the following days:
Thursday, December 24 - Monday, December 28.
We'll be back and happy to assist you on December 29!
Closed between December 31-January 3, back again on January 4!
NOW AVAILABLE: Hassle Free Package Protection
To help insure your packages, Canada Welding Supply is proud to partner with Route, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Route+ at checkout your order will be protected from damage, loss*, or theft. In the unfortunate case that your order never comes or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a claim with Route and receive a replacement or be fully reimbursed with just a click of a button. We are excited to offer this service to you and we highly recommend you use Route+ package protection at checkout.
*Claims for packages marked "delivered" yet not received and where there is no evidence of “porch piracy” must be made 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises." Claims for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed after 7 days (20 days for international) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Standard Shipping
- This will likely be your default option at checkout. Canada Welding Supply reserves the right to choose the shipping method for standard shipping. Spend over $99 before taxes and receive FREE standard shipping.*Exceptions apply based on distance and weight of item*
- Your item(s) are expected to be delivered within 2-7 business days after they have been picked up by the courier (NWT, and Yukon will be up to 14 days).
- Though unlikely, we may ship your order in multiple packages to expedite your delivery.
- Expedited Parcel
- You may select to expedite your parcel with Canada Post - please note, shipping delivery times are no longer gauranteed by couriers at this time.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable if delivery timeline is not met.
- Priority Shipping
- You may select to prioritize your parcel with Canada Post - but please note, shipping delivery times are no longer gauranteed by couriers at this time. By selecting Priority, the courier will rush this delivery to the best of their abilities.
Shipping fees are non-refundable if delivery timeline is not met.
- Next Day and/or Saturday Deliveries
- Needed your order delivered yesterday?! Reach out to our team before placing your order to inquire about our Next Day/Saturday Delivery options with UPS or FedEx. A fee will be associated based on your location and order weight. Call us directly for your quote: 1-888-817-3344 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Next Day and Saturday delivery is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Business days do not include weekends unless Saturday delivery option is selected.
- While most items ship same day if the order is placed before 1PM EST, our regular processing time is 2-3 business days as our team is taking extra precautions to process your orders safely.
Shipping locations and non-stock items may require additional processing time.
- As soon as your order is processed, you will be updated with news of any extended backorder or if there are other issues with your order. If you are ever unsure or would like to check stock levels, please call our team at 1-888-817-3344, message us through our Online Chat option, or e-mail email@example.com.
- Canada Welding Supply is not liable for returns caused by incomplete/incorrect addresses provided by the customer. Should packages be returned to CWS, the customer will be responsible for payment of shipping expenses and will be exempt from our 'Free Shipping' policy.
PO BOX Addresses: Are accepted for items under 60lbs, and can only be shipped with Canada Post. Exceptions may apply and our team may reach out to you for a direct shipping address if your order cannot be shipped with Canada Post.
Heavy/Overweight Equipment: For items over 65lbs, your order may be subject to additional charges. A representative from Canada Welding Supply will be in to touch should this be the case with your order.
- Canadian Tax: Items sold by Canada Welding Supply, are taxed based on the tax regulations of the province in which the items are shipped to. Canada Welding Supply reserves the right to change this policy at any time.
U.S & INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
- Canada Welding Supply now ships to the US (not including Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or Alaska).
- US orders ship within 2-5 business days.
- Orders outside of the US take 5-13 days to ship depending on your location. For accurate estimates, please contact Canada Welding Supply.
- In the event that you, the customer, places an order to an International address outside of Canada and the US, Canada Welding Supply reserves the right to cancel your order and issue a full refund.
- International Duties & Taxes: The recipient of U.S or International shipments may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by you the recipient; Canada Welding Supply has no control over these charges and can't predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from State and Country, you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- Once you have placed your order, you will immediately receive an order confirmation e-mail.
- Once your order has been processed and picked up by the shipping courier, Canada Welding Supply will send you a shipping confirmation with the tracking details.
Have further questions on our Shipping Policy? Reach out to our team directly by calling OR texting 1-888-817-3344, messaging us through online chat, or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.