Our couriers are operating to the best of their abilities given our current climate, but please note that the below shipping standards are no longer guaranteed as our couriers #1 mission is to deliver parcels safely, without overburdening their team. This may take a little bit more time than usual. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team: email@example.com.
- Standard Shipping
- This will likely be your default option at checkout. Any order placed before 1 PM EST that is in stock will ship same day. Canada Welding Supply reserves the right to choose the shipping method for standard shipping. Spend over $99 before taxes and receive FREE standard shipping.*Exceptions apply for shipments over the weight limit of 65lbs.
- Your item(s) are expected to be delivered within 3-7 business days after they have been shipped and picked up by the courier (NWT, and Yukon will be up to 14 days).
- Though unlikely, we may ship your order in multiple packages to expedite your delivery.
- Expedited Parcel
- Expected delivery for Expedited Parcels vary depending on which province you reside in:
- Ontario & Quebec: 1-3 business days
- Newfoundland, New Brunswick & Nova Scotia: 3-4 business days
- Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta: 3-5 business days
- British Columbia: 5-7 business days
Northwest Territories & Yukon: 7-14 business days
- Priority Shipping
- Have an urgent order? By selecting priority, you guarantee receiving your order within 1-3 business days. (Please note, it may take longer than 3 days if you're in a very remote location - in this case, you will be notified by the Canada Welding Supply team).
- If the order is a non-stock item, or requires further lead time, our team will be in touch with you immediately to provide you with an update.
- Next Day and/or Saturday Deliveries
- Needed your order delivered yesterday?! Reach out to our team before placing your order to inquire about our Next Day/Saturday Delivery options with UPS. A fee will be associated based on your location and order weight. Call us directly for your quote: 1-888-817-3344 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Next Day and Saturday delivery is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Business days do not include weekends unless Saturday delivery option is selected.
- While most items ship same day if the order is placed before 2PM EST, some vendors, shipping locations and non-stock items may require additional processing time. As soon as your order is processed, you will be updated with news of any extended backorder or if there are other issues with the order. If you are ever unsure or would like to check stock levels, please call our team at 1-888-817-3344, message us through our Online Chat option, or e-mail email@example.com.
- Canada Welding Supply is not liable for returns caused by incomplete/incorrect addresses provided by the customer. Should packages be returned to CWS, the customer will be responsible for payment of shipping expenses and will be exempt from our 'Free Shipping' policy.
- Heavy/Overweight Equipment: For items over 65lbs, your order may be subject to additional charges. A representative from Canada Welding Supply will be in to touch should this be the case with your order.
- Canadian Tax: Items sold by Canada Welding Supply, are taxed based on the tax regulations of the province in which the items are shipped to. Canada Welding Supply reserves the right to change this policy at any time.
U.S & INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
- Canada Welding Supply now ships to the US (not including Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or Alaska) through USA Air.
- US orders ship within 2-5 business days.
- Orders outside of the US take 5-13 days to ship depending on your location. For accurate estimates, please contact Canada Welding Supply.
- In the event that you, the customer, places an order to an International address outside of Canada and the US, Canada Welding Supply reserves the right to cancel your order and issue a full refund.
- International Duties & Taxes: The recipient of U.S or International shipments may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by you the recipient; Canada Welding Supply has no control over these charges and can't predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from State and Country, you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- Once you have placed your order, you will immediately receive an order confirmation e-mail.
- Once your order has been processed and picked up by the shipping courier, Canada Welding Supply will send you a shipping confirmation with the tracking details.
Have further questions on our Shipping Policy? Reach out to our team directly by calling OR texting 1-888-817-3344, messaging us through online chat, or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.