Canaweld MMA 161 DU Stick Welding Package
- Single phase, 115-240V / 50-60 Hz inverter welding machine
- MMA (stick welder) (SMAW)
- Excellent arc characteristics with all types of electrodes up to 5/32″
- Low power consumption of electricity
- Operates with long power cables up to 300 feet
- Full capabilities when running on generator power
- Fan cooled and thermally protected against overloading
- Light weight and easy to carry yet rugged enough to last in tough working conditions.
- Package includes 10ft. ground clamp (ALP0580126), 10ft. Electrode holder for stick welding (ALP2280095), machine bag (TGJ2780145)
- TIG (GTAW) welding capability. TIG welding accessories sold separately* please see PF161DU TIG Package (PLB8650640) for TIG welding package.
- Item# PLT0280278
- Made In Canada
- 3 Year Canaweld warranty
Love it or Return it!
We are so confident that you will be happy with your Canadian made Canaweld product that if you are not satisfied with the quality or performance of your new machine after 30 days, we will refund you the full purchase amount.*
*Love it or Return it Policy: Run the equipment as hard as you like, just keep the original packaging and return the machine with all the accessories in tact back to us. You're only responsible for the return shipping back to Canada Welding Supply and after inspection, you will be issued a full refund.
|Process||Stick Electrode||TIG no HF|
|Input Voltage 50/60 Hz (V)||Single Phase 230V (+10/ -15 %)|
|Primary Current @Max Welding Current||39A||27A|
|Maximum Primary Effective Current (Maximum I 1 eff)||28||23|
|Welding Current Range||10-200A||10-200A|
|Duty Cycle @ Maximum Welding Current (40°C /140°F)||30% (200A)||40% (200A)|
|Welding Current @100% Duty Cycle (40°C /140°F)||150A @100%||180A @100%|
|Welding Current @60% Duty Cycle (40°C /140°F)||170A @60%||190A @60%|
|Open Circuit Voltage||69V||69V|
|Output Voltage Range||20.4-28V||10.4-18V|
|Dimensions (H x W x D) (Inch/mm)||(16.3 in x 5.9 in x 10.0 in) / (415 mm x 150 mm x 255 mm)|
|Weight (lb/kg)||16.5 (7.5)|