Optrel Vegaview2.5 PAPR
Optrel Vegaview2.5 PAPR supplied air system welding helmet
The optrel vegaview2.5 lets the welders’ most desired wish come true: a bright and clear view. The vegaview2.5 improves the visibility of welders’ environment by 400%! Compared with traditional auto darkening welding helmets.
Thanks to a special UV/IR filter, the vegaview2.5 offers a real colour experience never seen before and finally brings colour into the world of welding.
Weighing only 482 g (17 oz), the vegaview2.5 is one of the lightest autodarkening welding helmets available. Its ergonomic design minimizes strain on the head and neck, ensuring comfort throughout the work day.
The vegaview2.5 is perfectly combined with the optrel e3000 PAPR respiratory system. With its integrated high-performance particle filter (TH3), welders are adequately protected against smoke, aerosols, and dust.
- Brightest view in light state and grind mode at shade level 2.5
- Shade level 2.5 / 8-12
- External infinite shade level adjustment enables welders to manually adjust their shade level from 8-12
- True colour filter optimizes view of colors in true form
- Sensitivity control prevents ADF from responding too soon or not at all to their arc flash
- Opening delay allows welders to adjust the time it takes to switch from dark to light
- Curved helmet optimized for overhead welding
- Black unpainted
- Meets CSA standard Z94.3
- 2-year warranty
Buckle up & take a deep breath
It is always a challenge to provide sufficient ventilation in fabrication environments. Exhaust ventilation in the immediate vicinity of a work area can be ineffective, cumbersome to move around and may also run the risk of suctioning off valuable protective gases.
If you want to be comprehensively protected from hazardous particles, personal protective breathing equipment is indispensable and the Optrel e3000 PAPR system leads the pack
The e3000 PAPR (Powered Air-Purifying Respirator) system features:
- The highest class of protection (TH3) from airborne particles (smoke, aerosol, and dust).
- Certified by NIOSH to its highest protection class of P100 (42 CFR 84)
- Breathing air is filtered and becomes cleaner by a factor of up to 500.
- Even air distribution in helmet.
- Automatic air flow control.
- The air flow from the air supply unit creates an additional cooling effect for added comfort throughout the day.
- A lightweight helmet means less strain on the user throughout the day.
- CSA and OHS approved - OHS press release
- Economical replacement filters and batteries that are always kept in stock by Canada Welding Supply
The Optrel e3000 PAPR system means better working conditions for greater efficiency, comfort and performance.
- Vegaview2.5 Helmet Only - 4442.801
- Vegaview2.5 Helmet & e3000 PAPR Kit - 4550.104
e3000 Kit Includes:
- PAPR air blower unit (blue) - 4551.100
- Air hose - 4551.020
- Air hose protective sleeve - 4551.221
- 10 hour Li-Ion Battery - 4551.211
- 120V Battery Charger - 4551.210
- High efficiency particulate filter - 4088.200
- Spark protector - 4088.202
- Thermoplastic carrying case