Fronius TransSteel 2200c Multi-Process Welder
The TransSteel 2200 is a compact, 3-in-1 solution. It is the first single-phase inverter power source from Fronius that is also multiprocess-capable, bringing together MMA, MIG/MAG and TIG in a single device. The TransSteel 2200 is characterized by the intelligent design of the device, ease of use, robustness and a high level of reliability. Weighing only 15 kg, it is also one of the lightest multi-process welders on the market.
- Multi-Process Package
- Input Voltage 120 - 240V single phase
- Welding current 10 - 230A
- Weight 15 kg (33 lbs)
- 3 year Fronius warranty with product registration
Faster Process Switching
What's in the box?
- MTG 2100 MIG torch with 3 meter whip
- Tips and rollers for .035"/ .040" wire and .045"
- TIG Torch with #6 cup - ready to weld with 3/32 tungsten
- Electrode holder with cable and connector
- Ground Cable
- Gas hose
- 220V power supply cable (NEMA L6-20)
- 120V (20A) power supply cable (NEMA 5-20)
- 120V (15A) power supply cable (NEMA 5-15)
More product specs and details available at www.fronius.ca
Link to: TIG torch consumables
Link to: MIG torch consumables