With the Panoramaxx, Optrel introduces a never seen before world of viewing to the welder. The nose cut-out brings the ADF closer to your eyes. As with eyeglasses, the ADF‘s frame becomes almost invisible to the welder, increasing the field of view by more than 6 times. Nevertheless, the Panoramaxx is a real lightweight at only 550 g.
The panoramaxx features Optrel's patented auto-pilot function. This is based on a unique sensor concept that measures the brightness of the welding arc and automatically adjusts the ADF to maintain the correct shade value.
With Panoramaxx, Optrel also embarks on a new era with regards to energy supplies. Featuring a high-performance solar cell and a lithium-polymer energy pack that can be recharged with a USB- cable, the panoramaxx is fast becoming the energy-independent, maintenance-free welding helmet for professional users.
- Detection of the arc brightness and fully automated shade level adjustment from 5 to 12
- Brightest view in light state and grind mode at shade level 2.5
- Shade level 2.5 / 8-12
- External infinite shade level adjustment enables welders to manually adjust their shade level from 8-12
- True colour filter optimizes view of colors in true form
- Sensitivity control prevents ADF from responding too soon or not at all to their arc flash
- Opening delay allows welders to adjust the time it takes to switch from dark to light
- Curved helmet optimized for overhead welding
- Black unpainted
- Meets CSA standard Z94.3
- 2-year warranty