Type T Twinline Welding Hose
Continental Contitech Type T Twinline Welding Hose (1/4" hose)
- Inside layer constructed of Wingprene® synthetic rubber, compatible with all common welding fuel gases including propane, natural gas and propylene
- Outside layer constructed of Chemivic synthetic rubber with a smooth cover
- Reinforced with spiral synthetic yarn
- Meets ARPM IP-7 and CGA E-1 standards for Grade T welding hose and is non-conductive
- Max WP 200 psi (1.38 mpa)
- Minimum length is 10 ft.
- Custom lengths available upon request
- Ends are cut raw (no fittings)
- 20027465 - 1/4" (6.4mm) I.D - in stock
Available upon request (Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and eta)
- 20027443 - 3/16" (4.8 mm) I.D
- 20027480 - 5/16" (7.9 mm) I.D
- 20027498 - 3/8" (9.5mm) I.D
What is the difference between Type T hose and Type R hose?
Type T hose is engineered to resist the chemical reaction that occurs between rubber hose and the natural oils in propane, natural gas and propylene that over time will degraded Type R hose causing it to dry and crack. It is safe to use Acetylene with both types of hose but type T is more expensive so it is something to consider when making a purchase.